Join Roger Miller for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Unity: AR Visualization 01 Basic Concepts.
- [Instructor] Before we get started I assume that there are a few things you already know. AEC stands for architecture, engineering, and construction, and you'll hear that term a lot throughout the chapters. This course is primarily focused towards two different audiences. The first, software engineers looking to get into the AR and/or AEC industry. And secondly, AEC professionals that are not necessarily programmers. All of the components for this course will be provided and no programming is necessary, however it's very useful. Also assume you have a basic understanding of how to get around Unity and you're also going to need the latest version of Unity. Unity has a very aggressive release cadence and at the time of this recording we are using Unity 2019.1. You'll also need a mobile AR-capable device. This will be essential for testing your work. You'll also need to understand how to publish applications to your chosen device. Basic instructions will be provided but no in depth troubleshooting. If you need any help with the knowledge requirements there are lots of great linked-in learning courses on these topics to help you get up to speed.
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.