Learn how to use the features offered in Marmoset Toolbag, a rendering toolkit and look-dev suite, so you can use the software in your individual or professional projects.
- Hello, my name is Christian Bradley, and I'll be your host for this course focusing on Marmoset Toolbag. To start, I'll give you a tour of the various menu items and interface of the program. I'll explain basic techniques in Toolbag, such as how to import models and maps. I'll explain how the various map types Toolbag can use, such as gloss, normal, and albedo maps, affect the materials created in the program. I'll walk you through how to save presets for post effects, materials, and scenes.
And I'll show you how to render your masterpiece when finished. I think you'll find this course will show you how to use Toolbag as a great alternative to the often complex and time-consuming process of rendering 3D models in your 3D modeling software and a great place to start if you're new to 3D modeling. Thanks for joining me and let's get started.
- Adding and organizing models
- Adding material to the model
- Saving a scene
- Physically based rendering (PBR)
- Creating a new scene and adding light
- Importing and adding materials to objects with transparency
- Working with preset materials
- Using cameras and post effects
- Creating a well-lit scene
- Rendering images