Join Roger Miller for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Unity: AR Visualization 01 Basic Concepts.
- [Instructor] If you are following along with the exercise files, you will note multiple versions of the same Unity project broken up by chapter and movie. To open up the course files in Unity, first launch Unity Hub. Once you have Unity Hub open, you'll see a list of previously opened projects. To open up a brand new project, go over to Open, select the project root file that you want to open. In this case it'll be AR App, and then hit the Open button. It'll ask you to confirm some preferences, these are all standard, then hit Open. If it's the first time opening a project, it might take a second. The best way to open up a script from a Unity project, is to launch it directly from the editor. Unity comes with a script editor at install. To open up a script navigate to that script, and double-click on it. If this is the first time you are opening a script, it might take a little while for the IDE to get set up. In this course we'll be publishing to multiple platforms. Once you know what this platform is, and you need to compile, please check your publish settings in the File, Build Settings, before you deploy. Now that we know how to use these files, let's get cracking!
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.