The Unity editor is a powerful and flexible tool. In this video, learn how to create a fresh project and have an understanding of how it is structured.
- Now that we have Unity installed, … This option button allows you to manage … your install by either adding a … To start, we're going to go make a new project. … we have On Disk and In the Cloud. … of your projects in the Cloud. … First thing we're going to do is create a new project. … And to do that we'll hit the New Project button over here. … The first thing we're going to do on … this panel is disable Analytics. … Toggle this option. … Unity only needs to use your organization … for their online services. … Next thing we're do is name the project. … Next we're going to select a location. … run you through the interface. … of everything that's sitting in … The Scene is a graphical representation … of everything in your Hierarchy. … the Inspector in a particular way. … The first thing I'm going to do is go over to … the Project Panel, and select One Column Layout. … This is going to allow us to see all … of the files in our project in one column. … I'm going to put this right next to the Project. …
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.