Events allow you to react to all the input that AR foundations provide. In this video, create a good starting point for listening to events. Additionally, learn how to see logs for point cloud changes.
- [Instructor] Now that we have our AR Manager script … all set up lets go add some events. … You can edit the AR Manager script … by navigating to AR manager … underneath assets and scripts … or you can go to the object, … and double click on the AR script reference … on the component. … Here we have our existing AR manager script … now lets add some events. … First we're going to add the methods needed … for registering the events … First we're going to add two methods … that are unity messages that are triggered … from the mono behavior. … These are un-enabled and un-disabled. … I'm going to make those methods now. … The un-enable method gets triggered every time … the game object gets enabled. … Likewise, the un-disabled method gets triggered … every time the object is disabled. … Now I'm going to set up two more methods. … One is to set the events … and one is to clear the events. … Once we're done with those methods … we're going to put them in … un-enabled and un-disabled respectively. …
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.