With all the fundamentals installed, it's time to start augmenting reality. In this video, learn how to add all the basic AR components into your Unity project.
- [Narrator] With our AR components in … we are ready to get started. … As you can see in hierarchy we already have … a scene created for us by Unity. … When we made a new project and it is automatically … included a camera and a directional light. … First thing we're going to do … is change some properties on the directional light. … Go and click on the directional light … in your hierarchy panel. … You'll see in your inspector that … there is a bunch of settings. … First thing we're going to go do … is change the mode to real time. … We are only going to be using one … real time light for this project. … We are also going to change shadows, … to hard shadows. … Hard shadows are more performant than soft shadows. … Next thing we're going to do is … create the AR session controller. … The AR session controller does its namesake … which is controls the AR session. … So to do this, we're going to right click … in the hierarchy, create an empty. … We're going to name that AR session. … We're going to then add the component …
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.