As of the time of this recording, AR Remote is still in alpha. Learn how to integrate it into your project and prepare to build the application for your device.
- [Instructor] Now that we have the XR Remoting … package included in Unity, … what we're going to go do, … is build the XR Remoting application. … To start off, we're going to go to Packages, XR Remoting. … This is in the Projects window. … Open that up, open up com.unity.xr.remoting, … navigate to Scenes, … and find the Remoting app. … This is the RemotingApp scene. … Now if you double click on it, … you'll notice that it's set to read-only. … Only way we can get around this, … is to right click, Reveal in Finder, … and then we're going to copy this scene file … directly into our Assets folder. … Now that the scene file is in our Assets folder, … let's switch back to Unity. … You'll see that Unity has immediately imported it, … and if we double click on it, … it is now fully accessible. … If we're good at housekeeping, … we're going to move the remoting app into the Scenes folder, … and now we're ready to start building our app. … First, we're going to go over to the Build Settings …
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.