In this video, learn to let your character move with an unlimited number of pre-animated actions.
- You are never limited to the motions you can create…and enhance using character animator.…You can create and use pre-animate motions at any time.…(upbeat music)…You can trigger pre drawn animations,…which can be anything from simple arm movements…to full body motions.…So let's take a look at some examples here…on how to actually make this work.…So we're using the wonder boy puppet here,…which is another one of the free puppet downloads…that you get from Adobe.…
And I have actually taken out the trigger…and the cycle from one of the motions called tada.…So here we can see the tada and let me step you through it.…So in tada his arms starts going up and they go out,…and there's the full Broadway pose of tadahhhhhh.…And right there's no way to trigger this.…In fact there's no animation that's actually happening,…but this whole sequence of the body,…this is a pre-drawn animation that was…done most likely in Photoshop.…
Although, these lines look like they might have done…in illustrator and they're brought…in as separate layers, all within a folder.…
- Creating a list of production needs
- How the varied styles of animation impact production
- Creating usable digital puppets
- Working with drawn characters, objects, and CG characters
- Adding value to the look of your production
- Exploring various audio recording options
- Organizing files for production, backup, and transport
- Using animation cycles
- Building and editing a scene
- Troubleshooting issues
- Tricks for enhancing your production
- Post-production and delivery
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects Guru: Character Animatorwith Ian Robinson2h 19m Intermediate
2. Puppet Production Issues
3. Add Production Value
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.