Improve your skills with Character Animator after you complete this course. This video explains how.
- Before you jump into production, make sure you play with Character Animator. (upbeat music) Nothing teaches you the specifics of working in a software like experience. So play with the various puppets, play with the different styles and techniques, and then download lots of Adobe's free puppets and see how they work. Go back over the earlier videos here and really understand how Character Animator ticks.
Do a few animations for yourself and then you can more accurately plan a character animation production that'll be successful and profitable. Also, make sure you check out my sites at storyboards-east.com and marksimonbooks.com, and check out my other LinkedIn learning courses, like my Storybook Pro course at lynda.com/marksimon.
So, enjoy, and keep on animating. (upbeat music)
- Creating a list of production needs
- How the varied styles of animation impact production
- Creating usable digital puppets
- Working with drawn characters, objects, and CG characters
- Adding value to the look of your production
- Exploring various audio recording options
- Organizing files for production, backup, and transport
- Using animation cycles
- Building and editing a scene
- Troubleshooting issues
- Tricks for enhancing your production
- Post-production and delivery
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects Guru: Character Animatorwith Ian Robinson2h 19m Intermediate
2. Puppet Production Issues
3. Add Production Value
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.