In this video, discover all the wonderful work you have accomplished.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me … in my LinkedIn learning course. … You are now well on your way … to creating unity AR applications for mobile devices. … We have covered so much here, but to recap. … You should know the importance and opportunity … that mobile AR has in the AEC industry. … You can now open unity, create and publish … an AR application for either android or iOS. … You could also add assets to your AR experience … and interact with them, showing contextual data. … With these powerful skills, I look forward to seeing the AEC … industry being transformed by your great work. … There are plenty of opportunities in this field … and problems yet to be solved. … It might seem daunting, but I leave you with this piece … of advice, always add value. … If you can solve even the smallest the problems, … you are making people's lives better. … I wish you the very best of luck. … Be sure to keep an eye out … for the next course in this series coming soon. … …
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.