In this video, get tips on making quick edits to your animated motion for your client.
- Changes are part of every production.…Character Animator is really flexible…and allows you to make quick changes…without always re-recording an entire scene.…But even if you did have to re-record,…that is still unbelievably fast and easy.…So the scene we're looking at here,…I'm calling this "change" gee, go figure.…Now, I've already set this up in After Effects…but my client has now asked for a few changes.…
So before I pull my hair out,…let's take a look at what we can do.…So let's take a look real quick…at what I've already recorded here.…So, we'll play this back in here in Character Animator…so you can see this scene that's only five seconds.…- [Puppet] So, is that your breath?…Or is it really windy today?…- Alright, got to love a good bad breath joke.…So here's the same scene,…dynamically linked into After Effects.…So that means any changes we make in Character Animator…are going to be reflected instantly here.…
That's going to save me a lot of time.…So let's play this.…- [Puppet] So, is that your breath?…Or is it really windy today?…
- Creating a list of production needs
- How the varied styles of animation impact production
- Creating usable digital puppets
- Working with drawn characters, objects, and CG characters
- Adding value to the look of your production
- Exploring various audio recording options
- Organizing files for production, backup, and transport
- Using animation cycles
- Building and editing a scene
- Troubleshooting issues
- Tricks for enhancing your production
- Post-production and delivery
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects Guru: Character Animatorwith Ian Robinson2h 19m Intermediate
2. Puppet Production Issues
3. Add Production Value
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.