In this video, learn how to set up your Wirecast production software for live production and streaming.
- If you want to stream your character animator animation…live over the web…or composite your character over live video,…you need to use a system like Wirecast.…(funky music)…So setting up character animator and Wirecast…to work together doesn't take long,…but it can seem a bit confusing at first glance.…So the first thing that you want to do…is download the new tech MDI plugin…and have that downloaded and installed.…And we went over that in our last video,…so make sure you take a look.…
Next, you want to download the demo…or buy a version of Wirecast.…Just go to telestream.net/wirecast…and you have all the information is there…and you can download the free trial or you can buy it,…there's two different versions of it.…The demo is a full software,…it has all the functionality,…but it does give you a video and an audio watermark.…And I'll be using the demo version here,…so you'll hear the audio, this is a demo of Wirecast…going over and over.…
So once you get Wirecast installed,…you'll want to reboot your computer just to be safe,…
- Creating a list of production needs
- How the varied styles of animation impact production
- Creating usable digital puppets
- Working with drawn characters, objects, and CG characters
- Adding value to the look of your production
- Exploring various audio recording options
- Organizing files for production, backup, and transport
- Using animation cycles
- Building and editing a scene
- Troubleshooting issues
- Tricks for enhancing your production
- Post-production and delivery
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects Guru: Character Animatorwith Ian Robinson2h 19m Intermediate
2. Puppet Production Issues
3. Add Production Value
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.