In this video, learn how to set up a live-to-presentation production and use the Newtek NDI plugin.
- Sending a live signal out of character animator…is quick and easy.…(upbeat music)…So once you have your scene set up…in character animator, like we have here, it's only…a couple clicks to get everything set up to broadcast live.…So, let's take a look at what you need to do.…So, I have everything set here.…So, I've got another monitor here, hooked up.…And, let's go to edit, preferences.…
And, we've been here before…when we were taking a look at the audio set up…to make sure that we have the right audio input.…This time we're going to click on live output.…And, all you do is click on enable, Mercury Transmit.…So, what'll come up, here,…will be a list of any of the video devices,…or monitors, or broadcast units…that you have connected to your system.…So, these are my two different monitors.…The lower resolution one, is actually the one…I have set up right now, as my main unit,…and I only have it set for low resolution,…for recording this video.…
Normally, it's a much higher resolution.…This is my Wacom Cintiq 22 inch touch monitor,…
- Creating a list of production needs
- How the varied styles of animation impact production
- Creating usable digital puppets
- Working with drawn characters, objects, and CG characters
- Adding value to the look of your production
- Exploring various audio recording options
- Organizing files for production, backup, and transport
- Using animation cycles
- Building and editing a scene
- Troubleshooting issues
- Tricks for enhancing your production
- Post-production and delivery
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects Guru: Character Animatorwith Ian Robinson2h 19m Intermediate
2. Puppet Production Issues
3. Add Production Value
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.