Learn how to use the Unity game engine to create an AR mobile app for iOS or Android to view and interact with a 3D model in the real world.
- [Roger] The potential of AR is endless. But the practical application of this technology is not a dream for the distant future. It's already being used to solve real-world industrial problems right now. Mobile AR is the most widely adopted form of AR, with over 750 million capable devices as of 2019, and growing rapidly. If you are an AEC professional, already a Unity engineer, looking to break into the AR space, this is the course for you. Hi, I'm Roger Miller. I've been a software engineer for over 20 years, 10 years using Unity. And this is AR Visualization Using Unity. Join me in my LinkedIn Learning Course, as we learn how to create a mobile AR application using Unity and Unity AR Foundation.
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.