In this video, use Unity to create your AR app. Learn how to install Unity along with basic settings for your chosen platform.
- [Instructor] We are now ready to install Unity. … To install Unity, navigate to unity.com in a browser. … Navigate over to the Get started button over here, … and this'll take you to the download page. … First thing to note is that you will need a Unity account … in order to get started, … even if you are using the free version. … Ensure that you go and get these credentials, … and then carry on to the bottom of this page. … At the bottom of the page, … we see Download the latest version. … Click on that link. … This will take you to the latest download over here. … We are going to be using Unity Hub … to manage our downloads. … Unity Hub allows us to manage multiple versions of Unity … that can live side-by-side … and gives us access to tutorials and the latest versions. … Go and click on the Download Unity Hub button here. … Once you have Unity Hub downloaded, open it up. … It'll open up to a screen something like this. … First thing we're going to take a look at … is the My Account button here. …
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.