Christian Bradley explains how to use the exercise files and related content to follow along with the lessons. Her describes how the exercise files are formatted and organized, and how to best use the provided files.
- [Narrator] For this course, I'll be using models that have already been modeled, UV mapped, and textured. Your journey through Toolbag will usually start with a model that has been exported from a 3D modeling program, such as Blender, Max, or Maya. I've provided all the models and textures used in this course so you can follow along at your own pace. Any models you've created yourself will work just as well as the ones I've provided for you. The course is divided into five chapters, and the models, textures, and assets for each video can be located in the corresponding chapter folder.
Now let's get started learning Toolbag.
- Adding and organizing models
- Adding material to the model
- Saving a scene
- Physically based rendering (PBR)
- Creating a new scene and adding light
- Importing and adding materials to objects with transparency
- Working with preset materials
- Using cameras and post effects
- Creating a well-lit scene
- Rendering images