There is always set up when publishing to a mobile platform. In this video, learn everything you need to know to prepare for iOS deployment.
- [Instructor] There's always setup to publishing … to a mobile device and app store, … and iOS was known for this. … Luckily, in recent years, Apple has streamlined … this process significantly. … First off, you'll need a Mac to publish to iOS. … Secondly, you will need to get an Apple developer account. … Navigate to developer.apple.com/programs to enroll, … and enroll by clicking this button here. … This program will cost you right about 99 USD a year. … Once you've acquired your account and logged in, … your account should look something like this. … Now that we have our account all set up, … you'll need to go and download Xcode. … We do this from the Apple app store. … Go to the search bar and type in Xcode. … Xcode should pop up, I already have Xcode installed, … but if you don't, go ahead and install it … by clicking in this area over here. … Once you have Xcode installed, open it up, … and it should look something like this. … First thing you need to do is let Xcode know who you are. …
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.