In this video, discover the requirements needed to run Mobile AR on a device and what devices.
- [Narrator] Android is the easier target to upload to … because you don't need to develop a license up front. … Unity is already installed the STK and NDK for us. … The only thing left is to make sure … that you have the right version of Java installed … on your machine. … Make sure that you have the version eight or above … of the JDK installed on your machine. … If you don't have that, navigate over to oracle.com … and pick up the latest version of Java. … Now that we're done with our prerequisites … for our editor, let's take a look at our device. … You'll need to enable developer options on your … Android phone. … To do this, follow the instructions that you'll … find on developer.android.com. … Once the developer options have been set up, … make sure that your device is linked to your computer … with a USB cable and that you have USB debugging enabled … in the developer options. … If you are an experienced android developer, … you'll be used to using ADB. … You're most welcome to use ADB in this project. …
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.