In this video, record a scene and export a movie file.
- You created animated a great animated scene…and you're ready to export the movie.…Luckily, it only takes a moment.…(hip hop music)…So, whether your scene is complete or you want to add…it to other footage in Afterfex or an editing suite…like Adobe's Premier Pro you may want to export a movie file.…So let's take a look at a short little clip…that I've created here.…It's five seconds long.…Let's see what it is and then we'll go through…what it takes to export.…
- Here's to the light of my life.…- Nice and sweet and simple.…That sounds great.…Now let's just make sure that we're set…to the right length.…Now when I originally recorded this it was about…nine seconds long.…You can see how long the blue bands are here.…But I only need five seconds of it.…So, make sure I click up here under project on…export the name of this scene.…And the duration.…Originally it was 25 seconds and you can see it's all…bright colored background.…
Well I only need five seconds of it.…So I went through.…I changed it.…And you can see it's only going to export what's in the…
- Creating a list of production needs
- How the varied styles of animation impact production
- Creating usable digital puppets
- Working with drawn characters, objects, and CG characters
- Adding value to the look of your production
- Exploring various audio recording options
- Organizing files for production, backup, and transport
- Using animation cycles
- Building and editing a scene
- Troubleshooting issues
- Tricks for enhancing your production
- Post-production and delivery
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects Guru: Character Animatorwith Ian Robinson2h 19m Intermediate
2. Puppet Production Issues
3. Add Production Value
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.