In this video, see every step to produce a YouTube Live event with Character Animator.
- Have you seen the gamers who stream…their game play to YouTube?…Some of them now use an animated avatar…on the screen describing their game play.…Well, here's how to set that up.…(upbeat music)…In order to stream your character…over your live game play…you need to have a couple of things,…one: your new tech NDI plugin and Wirecast.…The new tech NDI plugin we covered in…an earlier video as we did how to download…and set up Wirecast.…
So check out those earlier videos for more details.…So to get started we'll get our…character animator.…I want to use my Bob character here,…and let's set up to send him over to Wirecast.…So we're going to go to edit preferences,…go to live output,…and I want to make sure that…enable mercury transmit is selected.…By default it is not.…So you'll make sure that's turned on,…make sure that newtech NDI output is turned on,…that will allow your system to send the signal…including the alpha channel over your local network.…
I'm going to click on okay.…So in Wirecast I'm going to bring in my different sources.…
- Creating a list of production needs
- How the varied styles of animation impact production
- Creating usable digital puppets
- Working with drawn characters, objects, and CG characters
- Adding value to the look of your production
- Exploring various audio recording options
- Organizing files for production, backup, and transport
- Using animation cycles
- Building and editing a scene
- Troubleshooting issues
- Tricks for enhancing your production
- Post-production and delivery
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects Guru: Character Animatorwith Ian Robinson2h 19m Intermediate
2. Puppet Production Issues
3. Add Production Value
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.