In this video, see every step to produce a Facebook Live event with Character Animator.
- You can stream more to Facebook Live, than just video…from your phone.…You can also stream your character animator characters.…(upbeat music)…In order to stream live to Facebook Live,…you need to have your NewTek NDI plug-in…and Wirecast software installed.…So check out my earlier videos for all those details.…So the first thing we want to do in character animator…is start start our character.…We'll use this guy just like we have him here.…And we need to setup our live outputs so we'll go to…edit, preferences, go to live output, and I want to enable…mercury transmit, and make sure that the NewTek NDI output…is selected.…
This is the plug-in that allows character animator…and Adobe softwares to talk over your local network to…other programs like Wirecast.…Click okay.…And now, I'm going to start Wirecast.…So in Wirecast, I have already set up my character layer…and I've got a an overlay here.…And bring that down really low.…And I have my audio layer that I had also brought in so…you can see over here, that I've got the audio going.…
- Creating a list of production needs
- How the varied styles of animation impact production
- Creating usable digital puppets
- Working with drawn characters, objects, and CG characters
- Adding value to the look of your production
- Exploring various audio recording options
- Organizing files for production, backup, and transport
- Using animation cycles
- Building and editing a scene
- Troubleshooting issues
- Tricks for enhancing your production
- Post-production and delivery
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects Guru: Character Animatorwith Ian Robinson2h 19m Intermediate
2. Puppet Production Issues
3. Add Production Value
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.