Even dialogs need interaction. In this video, learn how to create a simple UI button and trigger your created script event.
- [Narrator] Now that we've finished our dialogue logic, … let's go and apply that dialogue logic to our dialogue. … Let's go navigate down to our model dialogue … that we created. … Let's go drag a script onto that. … Now that we've dragged our model dialogue script, … next thing we need to do is hook up our text. … Let's go grab our text object, … and drag it into the Text Mesh Pro slot. … Now that that's done, let's create a button. … We're just going to duplicate some of the work … that we've already done. … So click on content, right click, and duplicate … Now we have a background with some text, … and we're just going to change it around a little bit. … But let's drag content, under content, it's called a button. … Let's resize it. … You don't want it to be the whole size of the dialogue. … So let's go and just set it to the bottom, and stretched. … Now we want the pivot to be at the bottom. … So let's go select pivot. … See, now it's at the bottom of the dialogue. … And let's do some resizing. …
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.