Once Unity has built an XCode project, you need to learn a few XCode basics to complete the loop. In this video, learn how to create a full pathway for getting your AR application onto a device.
- [Instructor] Great, now we have our XCode project. … Next we're going to double-click on the project file … to open it up in XCode. … Navigate down to Unity-iPhone and double-click on that. … It'll now open it up in XCode. … The first thing we're going to do … is go and click on the Unity project … so that we can see all of the settings. … Note, that under Signing, we've got a red exclamation mark. … To solve this, we need to select the team … that we want to publish through. … This will be the team that you just created … when you signed up for your Apple Developer ID. … Click on Team, and navigate down to your account. … Once the setting is set, … you'll see that that exclamation goes away. … The next thing to check … is that your device is selected over here. … This'll make sure that it publishes to the device … that you currently have hooked up to your machine. … Note that XCode will prompt you if this device is locked … at the time of installation. … Now that we have all of our project settings …
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.