In this video, discover ways you can add production value to your puppet and production.
- There are many ways Character Animator can help you add more visual value to your animation. (upbeat music) The standard use of one front angle tracking with your face gives characters life. But, there's so many more things that you can add to your characters, as well. You could do everything from adding more automated angles of the head, to adding in-betweens to head turns, to having your character breathe and walk. Plus, you can add custom movements, elements that react to gravity, and your characters could grab props in real-time.
Ooh. In addition, you can customize everything, from how to control eye movement, to making your animation look like stop motion. The more you play with Character Animator, the more powerful it becomes. As you discover the things it can do, you'll find other ways to use their tools for your productions. This chapter offers a number of quick tips to get you started on enhancing the look of your productions. (upbeat music)
- Creating a list of production needs
- How the varied styles of animation impact production
- Creating usable digital puppets
- Working with drawn characters, objects, and CG characters
- Adding value to the look of your production
- Exploring various audio recording options
- Organizing files for production, backup, and transport
- Using animation cycles
- Building and editing a scene
- Troubleshooting issues
- Tricks for enhancing your production
- Post-production and delivery
Skill Level Beginner
2. Puppet Production Issues
3. Add Production Value
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.