Point clouds create the basis for calculated planes. In this video, start adding listeners so that you can log out and see AR plane events.
- [Instructor] Now that we're getting the hang … of AR events let's go add some more. … To do this let's open up the ARManager class. … Navigate to your ARManager class, … and double click on it. … Excellent, so now we're going to add some events … for the plane manager. … First, let's add three methods … that we're going to use to listen to these events. … These are going to be … OnPlaneAdded, OnPlaneUpdated, and OnPlaneRemoved. … Just like the OnPointCloudUpdated method, … going to need to get arguments. … For OnPlaneAdded, … we're going to get the ARPlaneAdded event, … and we're going to call it pEventArgs. … For PlaneUpdated, it's going to be ARPlaneUpdatedEventArgs. … And for Removed, ARPlaneRemovedEventArgs. … Now we need to add a debug log statement … for each one of these, … so we know which event is being fired. … For PlaneAdded, we're going to say Plane Added. … For Updated, we're going to say Plane Updated. … And finally, for removed, we're going to say Plane Removed. … All right, now we have our event listeners. …
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.