- Furnishing the interior with custom and third-party models
- Creating basic V-Ray materials
- Using physical materials
- Creating materials in Substance
- Setting up Substance materials in 3ds Max
- Tiling patterns
- Adding color and relief
- Importing materials into 3ds Max
- Creating bitmaps in Substance
- Creating V-Ray materials from bitmaps
Skill Level Intermediate
- [George] Architects and designers need realistic materials to render their interior designs. A good looking image can really help sell a project. So today, I'll show you how to create realistic V-Ray materials using 3ds Max and Substance Designer. My course will cover materials such metal, wood, fabric, and more. So, let's get started with interior materials for architecture.
3ds Max and V-Ray: Residential Exterior Materialswith George Maestri2h 27m Intermediate
V-Ray Next for 3ds Max Essential Trainingwith Brian Bradley6h 13m Intermediate
1. Furnish the Interior
2. Basic Materials
3. Create Materials in Substance
4. Substance Workflow
5. Use Substance to Create Bitmaps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.