CINEMA 4D R13 New Features
This course spotlights the R13 update for MAXON CINEMA 4D, which includes some key improvements in the rendering, shader, and character tools. Author Rob Garrott shows animators how to find their way around the interface, and demonstrates features such as the Physical Render engine, with its camera and depth of field and motion blur controls; the CMotion system for creating parametric movement; and the new and revised shaders. The course also covers the streamlined workflow for Adobe After Effects Exchange and the new file format options OpenEXR and Xref.
- Comparing the menus, viewports, and other interface differences
- Enabling progressive rendering with the Physical Render engine
- Building and applying rigs with the character object
- Working with the new Collision Deformer
- Using the new shaders: Mograph Multi Shader, subsurface scattering, brick, and more
- Embracing the new stereoscopic workflow
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Rob Garrott and I'd like to welcome you to CINEMA 4D R13 New Features. We're going to explore some key changes to my favorite 3D animation package, CINEMA 4D. We'll start off by looking at the interface and how it's changed from version 12. Next, we'll take look at the render engine enhancements. The physical render engine is a huge addition to R13 and it allows for very realistic camera effects like motion blur and depth of field. The character tools have been dramatically enhanced with the new character and see motion objects that help you create character rigs and get them moving in no time at all.
We'll also explore cool, new shaders like sub-surface scattering and important workflow enhancements like stereoscopic rendering. There are a lot of exciting elements in this update of CINEMA 4D and I can't wait to show them to you. So let's get started with CINEMA 4D R13 New Features.
CINEMA 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects100,731 Views
Mograph Techniques: Spline Dynamics with CINEMA 4D23,654 Views
CINEMA 4D R11.5 Essential Training499,259 Views
Mograph Techniques: Modeling and Animating with C4D Cloners30,241 Views
CINEMA 4D R15 New Features32,422 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,626,905 Views
CINEMA 4D R16 Essential Training457,924 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,820,903 Views
CINEMA 4D R12 Essential Training848,978 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2015)2,043,982 Views