Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Up and Running with MotionBuilder.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- If you have access to the Exercise Files that accompany this course go ahead and download them and place them on your desktop now. This will be a folder called Exercise Files. And in this folder will be one folder per chapter. And each folder will have the Exercise Files for the accompanying lesson. So go ahead and do that and then we'll get started with MotionBuilder.
- Creating hierarchies of objects in MotionBuilder
- Working with the Transport Controls
- Animating with keys
- Animating character and control rigs
- Importing and retargeting motion data
- Cycling motion data
- Finishing scenes for export
Skill Level Beginner
3ds Max 2015 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 43m Beginner
1. Introduction to MotionBuilder
2. Animating in MotionBuilder
3. Setting Up and Animating Characters
4. Working with Motion Data
5. Finishing Scenes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.