- Creating hierarchies of objects in MotionBuilder
- Working with the Transport Controls
- Animating with keys
- Animating character and control rigs
- Importing and retargeting motion data
- Cycling motion data
- Finishing scenes for export
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm George Maestri, and welcome to Up and Running with MotionBuilder. In this course, we're going to show you the basics of MotionBuilder, which is AutoDesk's motion editing software. We're going to start off with an introduction to MotionBuilder. We're going to go over the MotionBuilder interface and ways to organize your scenes. After that, we're going to take a look at how to animate simple objects in MotionBuilder. From there, we'll set up and animate some characters as well as create control rigs for those characters.
And finally, we're going to work with complex motion data, that includes animation and motion capture to get the most out of your characters. And finally, we'll finish up by adding lights and cameras to your scenes, creating previews, and exporting your scenes to software such as Maya. So let's go ahead and get started with Up and Running with MotionBuilder.
Maya: Character Rigging (2012)with George Maestri4h 37m Intermediate
1. Introduction to MotionBuilder
2. Animating in MotionBuilder
3. Setting Up and Animating Characters
4. Working with Motion Data
5. Finishing Scenes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.