Join Kacie Hultgren for an in-depth discussion in this video Uploading your scan, part of 3D Scanning with a Camera.
- You should get a push notification…when processing is complete.…Now that our scan is ready let's review it.…Tap to review.…We get a nice preview of our scan.…and it's time to decide whether we want to keep it.…This scan looks great so I'll tap on Keep.…Now let's frame our scan.…We're creating an icon that will serve as the preview,…not editing the scan or deleting any data.…
Zoom in and center the scan.…Then click Next.…This is the Publish page, you can decide…to share your scan publicly or keep it private.…I'll share this scan publicly.…I'll give the scan a name, a brief…description and add some tags.…Then I'll click Share.…We're done uploading our scan from our iPad.…Now it's time to move to your computer…so we can download the scan from the cloud.…
- Choosing the right subject
- Taking photos
- Tips for capturing a great scan
- Processing your scan with 123D Catch
- Repairing a scan with Meshmixer
- Touching up UV maps with Photoshop
- Preparing a file for 3D printing
- Uploading files to Shapeways for printing
Skill Level Beginner
Up and Running with 3D Printingwith Kacie Hultgren1h 16m Appropriate for all
Getting Started with MakerBot 3D Printerswith Kacie Hultgren1h 5m Appropriate for all
1. Photogrammetry Basics
2. Scanning an Object
3. Repairing a Scan
4. 3D Printing with a Desktop Printer
3D printing with Meshmixer2m 28s
5. 3D Printing with Shapeways
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.