Join Kacie Hultgren for an in-depth discussion in this video Downloading from the gallery, part of 3D Scanning with a Camera.
- Now that we've uploaded our scan…we're ready to move to our computer…and complete the process.…Log into 123d online…and download our scan from the cloud.…I've made my finished scan publicly available…so you can go to the link on the screen to download it.…If you're a premium member you can also…find these files in the exercise folder.…Working on your own project?…Follow these steps to download it.…Start by navigating to www.123dapp.com.…
Click in the upper right hand corner to sign in.…You'll want to use the same credentials…that you use to log in on your device.…Then click log in.…In the upper right hand corner…there's an avatar and it says Me.…Click on that and it'll take you to your homepage.…You can see that my model is uploaded here and ready to go.…I'm gonna click on it,…and I'll click on this blue Edit Download button,…and choose Download 3D Models.…
In this case I only want to download the mesh package.…I don't need the photos so I'll uncheck that,…and click Download Models.…If you're using Chrome you'll notice your download…
- Choosing the right subject
- Taking photos
- Tips for capturing a great scan
- Processing your scan with 123D Catch
- Repairing a scan with Meshmixer
- Touching up UV maps with Photoshop
- Preparing a file for 3D printing
- Uploading files to Shapeways for printing
Skill Level Beginner
Up and Running with 3D Printingwith Kacie Hultgren1h 16m Appropriate for all
Getting Started with MakerBot 3D Printerswith Kacie Hultgren1h 5m Appropriate for all
1. Photogrammetry Basics
2. Scanning an Object
3. Repairing a Scan
4. 3D Printing with a Desktop Printer
3D printing with Meshmixer2m 28s
5. 3D Printing with Shapeways
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.