Join Mike Meyers for an in-depth discussion in this video Cloud printing, part of CompTIA A+ Exam Prep (220-902) Part 4: Virtualization, Printers and Troubleshooting.
- I've got a situation where I get a lot of salespeople…who come into my front door, wanting to sell me stuff.…So a lot of times, I want printed output…of whatever they're showing me on their screens,…and normally, what I'd have to do is…I'd have to have them install my printers…and go through all of that,…but what I could do also, is we can do…something called cloud printing.…Cloud printing means to take any particular printer…and offer it up to the cloud so that,…well, you can set who you want to have access to that,…but you can set it up so that anybody,…from any device, can print to that particular printer.…
Now there's a lot of different types…of cloud printing functions out there.…The one I want to talk about more than anything else…is Google Cloud Printing, but he's certainly…not the only one else out there.…For example, just about every printer manufacturer…has their own version of cloud printing,…even Macs with OSX, use something called Air Print.…So, be aware there's a lot of different ways to do this,…
Here CompTIA expert Mike Meyers prepares you to answer questions about slightly more advanced topics: "super tech" skills like managing files via the command-line interface, creating virtual machines, connecting to the Internet, installing printers, and troubleshooting startup and application issues. Each lesson prepares you for a related topic on the 90-question A+ exam.
Details about the certification and the exam blueprints can be found at https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/a.
- Working with the Windows and Linux command lines
- Manipulating files, folders, and permissions via the command line
- Using the Recovery Console and Windows Recovery Environment
- Troubleshooting software
- Examining virtual services: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Troubleshooting Internet connections
- Installing local and network printers
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with the Command-Line Interface
2. Troubleshooting Operating Systems
4. The Internet
5. Printers and Multifunction Devices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.