jQuery for Web Designers
Video: WelcomeLearn how to use jQuery to add web form usability, animation, and other features like slideshow galleries to your existing webpages.
- What is jQuery?
- Installing jQuery
- Performing multiple operations with chaining
- Using classes
- Adding, modifying, and removing content dynamically
- Triggering a change with event binding
- Creating a dynamic contact form
- Building a slideshow gallery
- Creating simple jQuery animations
Then, I'll show you how to add jQuery to an existing page. We'll look at how to install and use a plugin. As well as strategies for finding out which options to change to make the plugin work how you want it to. Next, we'll look at animation with jQuery. How it relates to pure CSS animation and then how to use animation to enhane a shopping card with nice visual feedback. jQuery is hugely popular and very useful, leveraging the available plugins and the power of the core library itself, you will find there is little you cant do. Lets get rolling with jQuery for web designers
There are currently no FAQs about jQuery for Web Designers.