Adding the tip info
Video: Adding the tip infoAdding the tip info provides you with in-depth training on Developer. Taught by Chris Converse as part of the Create a Tooltip with jQuery
Adding the tip info provides you with in-depth training on Developer. Taught by Chris Converse as part of the Create a Tooltip with jQuery
Tooltips can greatly improve the usability of your web site by providing direction and cues to visitors. In this course, Chris Converse shows how to convert text or graphics into a mouse-sensitive tooltip. The tutorials demonstrate how to write the necessary HTML and activate the tooltip with jQuery, as well as add positioning and effects.
- Saving web graphics from Photoshop
- Creating the tooltip container
- Adding the jQuery $(document).ready() and mouse events
- Detecting and setting HTML-based tooltips
- Attaching the tip container to the mouse
- Setting the tooltip to fade in and out
- Accounting for other CSS-positioned elements
There are currently no FAQs about Create a Tooltip with jQuery.