Adding the jQuery document ready and mouse events
Video: Adding the jQuery document ready and mouse eventsAdding the jQuery document ready and mouse events provides you with in-depth training on Developer. Taught by Chris Converse as part of the Create a Tooltip with jQuery
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
Tooltips can greatly improve the usability of your web site by providing direction and cues to visitors. In this course, Chris Converse shows how to convert text or graphics into a mouse-sensitive tooltip. The tutorials demonstrate how to write the necessary HTML and activate the tooltip with jQuery, as well as add positioning and effects.
- Saving web graphics from Photoshop
- Creating the tooltip container
- Adding the jQuery $(document).ready() and mouse events
- Detecting and setting HTML-based tooltips
- Attaching the tip container to the mouse
- Setting the tooltip to fade in and out
- Accounting for other CSS-positioned elements
There are currently no FAQs about Create a Tooltip with jQuery.