New Feature: Playlist Center! Pick a topic and let our playlists guide the way—like a learning mixtape.
By lynda.com | Friday, January 10, 2014
Boost your spreadsheet know-how in minutes with these easy Microsoft Excel tips from expert lynda.com instructors.
1. Learn how to keep the content of your cells within the boundaries of your design.
2. Want to quickly copy a cell’s formatting? The Format Painter can help.
3. Find out how to add links within your workbook to another workbook document, or other resource.
4. Line chart? Pie chart? Column chart? Which type will work best for your data?
5. Transfer your data from an Excel worksheet to PowerPoint, where you can present it as a chart or table.
Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
With online video courses at lynda.com, you can reach your goals faster. Learn software, improve your skills, and get an inside look at how the professionals work.
Share this article:
Tags: Tips, Microsoft Excel, Quick tips
You can change your email preferences at any time. We will never sell your email. More info
Thanks for signing up.
We’ll send you a confirmation email shortly.
Sign up and receive emails about lynda.com and our online training library:
Keep up with news, tips, and latest courses with emails from lynda.com.
We've updated our terms and conditions (now called terms of service).Go Review and accept our updated terms of service.