All open positions
- Digital Marketing ManagerMarketing | San Francisco Bay Area or Carpinteria, CA, CA, United States
- Group Manager, Product MarketingProduct Management | San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
- Email Marketing ManagerMarketing | San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
There are no open positions for the selected filters. Please select another department or location.Tips for filtering:
- Selecting "All Departments" will show department openings for the selected location.
- Selecting "All Locations" will show location openings for the selected department.
- Selecting "All Departments" and "All Locations" will show all open positions.
Why join the lynda.com team?
lynda.com offers a collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment, unmatched benefits, competitive wages, and a culture of learning that allows for career development and advancement. We are profitable, growing significantly, and on the cutting edge of technology and education. The lynda.com team is a creative and talented group of over 400 employees and hundreds of authors brought together by our shared passion for what we do, and our belief in the lynda.com mission to help our members realize their full potential.
If we’ve sold you on us, now it’s time to sell us on you. If you’ve got what we’re looking for in a role—the right skill set, passion, agility, and commitment—please apply via our online application system.
What lynda.com employees are saying
lynda.com provides highly competitive benefits for employees and their families. These benefits are designed to meet our employees' health, retirement savings and time-off needs. Based on location, we offer a variety of other perks for our employees as well. The benefits shown below are for our US based employees. Benefit information for non-US based positions will be provided to individuals who interview for those positions. View all benefits.
lynda.com provides best-in-class benefits and pays 100 percent of premium costs for eligible employees and family members.
lynda.com helps employees save for retirement by offering a 401(k) plan and making matching contributions to their accounts.
Paid time off
lynda.com provides paid time off.