- Content Manager, BusinessNationwide, United States
- DesignerCarpinteria or San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
- Project Manager, Creative ServicesSan Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
- Senior Video CompressionistCarpinteria, CA, United States
- Director of Product MarketingLondon, United Kingdom
- Email Marketing ManagerSan Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
- Customer Service RepresentativeCarpinteria, CA, United States
- Enterprise Account ExecutiveNationwide, United States
- Customer Service Representative (Bilingual Spanish)Carpinteria, CA, United States
- Client Services ManagerChicago, IL, United States
- Senior Financial AnalystCarpinteria, CA, United States
What lynda.com employees are saying
lynda.com provides highly competitive benefits for employees and their families. These benefits are designed to meet our employees' health, retirement savings and time-off needs. Based on location, we offer a variety of other perks for our employees as well. The benefits shown below are for our US based employees. Benefit information for non-US based positions will be provided to individuals who interview for those positions. View all benefits.
lynda.com provides best-in-class benefits and pays 100 percent of premium costs for eligible employees and family members.
lynda.com helps employees save for retirement by offering a 401(k) plan and making matching contributions to their accounts.
Paid time off
lynda.com provides paid time off.