Running WordPress under MAMP
Video: Running WordPress under MAMPRunning WordPress under MAMP provides you with in-depth training on Developer. Taught by Morten Rand-Hendriksen as part of the Installing and Running WordPress: MAMP (2013)
- Next steps
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
Running WordPress under MAMP provides you with in-depth training on Developer. Taught by Morten Rand-Hendriksen as part of the Installing and Running WordPress: MAMP (2013)
Installing WordPress on your computer gives you a perfect testing ground for experimentation, theme development, plugin testing, and website development. This course is designed for developers and users who want to install and configure WordPress locally on a Mac with MAMP, the open-source server/database/scripting language combo that sets the stage for more serious WordPress development. Author Morten Rand-Hendriksen covers the configuration options and usage scenarios to get you started working in WordPress quickly.
- What is MAMP?
- Downloading MAMP and WordPress
- Installing MAMP and WordPress
- Accessing WordPress from your desktop
- Troubleshooting your setup
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Installing and Running WordPress: MAMP (2013) .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: How do I take the local version of my WordPress site and publish it on the web?
- A: The course WordPress Quick Tips: Migration and Database Reset shows you how to migrate a local site to production. The method shown creates a new duplicate of the original website, but it requires detailed database work and effectively results in a hard reset of the target site. Proceed carefully.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.