Using the exercise files
Video: Using the exercise filesUsing the exercise files provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Gini Courter as part of the Word 2010 New Features
Using the exercise files provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Gini Courter as part of the Word 2010 New Features
Word 2010 New Features shows how to use the features in Microsoft Word 2010 to proficiently create professionally formatted and richly illustrated documents. Author Gini Courter shows how to use its collaboration and saving tools and takes a complete tour of the Backstage file management system. The course also covers text effects and SmartArt layouts, improved image editing tools, and workspace customization options. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Ensuring document compatibility
- Managing documents with Backstage view
- Recovering unsaved documents
- Co-authoring in SharePoint
- Adjusting pictures and adding effects
- Inserting screenshots into documents
- Reviewing and annotating directly in a document with a tablet computer
There are currently no FAQs about Word 2010 New Features.