Controlling Word 2011 with keyboard shortcuts
Video: Controlling Word 2011 with keyboard shortcutsControlling Word 2011 with keyboard shortcuts provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by David Rivers as part of the Migrating from Word 2008 for Mac to Word 2011
- Next steps
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
In Migrating from Word 2008 for Mac to Word 2011, David Rivers shows techniques and strategies for upgrading to Word 2011, Microsoft's word processor for the Mac. The course reviews changes to Word's interface and features, and shows how to perform common tasks in Word 2011. It also provides in-depth information on moving files between versions and dealing with file compatibility issues. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Exploring the Ribbon interface
- Controlling Word 2011 with shortcuts
- Using the Compatibility Report
- Changing the default file format
- Using the Open XML converter
- Automating tasks with macros
- Formatting and using styles
- Inserting media
- Saving documents to the cloud
There are currently no FAQs about Migrating from Word 2008 for Mac to Word 2011.