Installing Server 2012
Video: Installing Server 2012Installing Server 2012 provides you with in-depth training on IT. Taught by Timothy Pintello as part of the Basic Installation and Configuration of Windows Server 2012
- Next steps
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
Installing Server 2012 provides you with in-depth training on IT. Taught by Timothy Pintello as part of the Basic Installation and Configuration of Windows Server 2012
Get a practical introduction to setting up Windows Server 2012. Timothy Pintello breaks down this basic IT task into its core components: installation, roles and services configuration, and local storage setup. He shows you how to practice these steps with VirtualBox and gain real experience without the cost or risks associated with expensive hardware.
Learn how to choose an edition that's right for your setup, install Windows Server 2012 and the VirtualBox drivers, and then configure the services and roles on your new server. Timothy also shows how to set up local storage and manage Windows Server in one of two ways: through the command line or with the simple admin interface that ships with Windows Server.
- Installing Windows Server 2012
- Installing VirtualBox drivers
- Configuring server roles
- Configuring services
- Configuring disk and file systems
- Using alternative administration methods
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Basic Installation and Configuration of Windows Server 2012 .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: Why can't I get my servers to talk to each other when I attempt to add a standalone computer virtual machine (VM) to my domain VM in VirtualBox?
A: Check the following settings if you are having this problem.
- Are your VMs' network adapters set to host-only?
- Do all your VMs have the correct IP address?
- Do all your VMs have the default gateway set to the same IP address of the host-only adapter in your domain controller VM?
- Is your DHCP server set up to manage the same IP address range of the IP address you are attempting to manually enter into your standalone server's VM?
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.