Explore additional tabs in the interface SpeedGrade
Video: Explore additional tabs in the interface SpeedGradeExploring additional tabs in the interface provides you with in-depth training on Video. Taught by Robbie Carman as part of the Up and Running with SpeedGrade
Exploring additional tabs in the interface provides you with in-depth training on Video. Taught by Robbie Carman as part of the Up and Running with SpeedGrade
With Adobe SpeedGrade, editors working with the Creative Suite now have a professional-level color correction and grading application in their hands for the first time. In this course, professional colorist Robbie Carman guides colorists and video editors through this new dedicated color correction application. The course walks through the interface, and then shows how to import footage and start making primary and secondary color corrections. Discover how to use masking and create and apply looks for maximum impact. The final chapters show how to make sure your corrections match shot to shot, and how to render your final output.
- Viewing clips and navigating the timeline
- Using automatic scene detection
- Sending a project from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using SpeedGrade in a stereoscopic workflow
- Making primary contrast and color corrections
- Creating and applying looks
- Making secondary corrections
- Copying corrections from shot to shot
- Importing rendered media back into Premiere Pro
There are currently no FAQs about Up and Running with SpeedGrade.