Using Select, Edit, and Move
Video: Using Select, Edit, and MoveUsing Select, Edit, and Move provides you with in-depth training on Design. Taught by David Lee as part of the SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
In SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training, David Lee shows how to use SketchBook Pro's powerful tools and unique marking menu interface to make digital drawing and painting a natural experience. This course covers setting application preferences, selecting brushes, picking colors, choosing the right drawing tools for each project, and working with pen tablet and pen display devices. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Exploring the user interface lagoon
- Customizing brush settings
- Creating a texture brush
- Refining a sketch with blur, smear and sharpen tools
- Creating illustrations with layers
- Using the Symmetry tool to mirror drawings across the X or Y axis
- Using the ruler tool to draw and position precise straight lines
- Using the Ellipse tool to draw and position precise circles, ellipses, and curves.
- Saving projects
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: The grid files the author uses in the course aren't included in the exercise files. Where can I find them?
- A: The grid files are background template files that are provided with an Autodesk subscription, which comes with purchase of any Autodesk product, including Sketchbook Pro. To sign up for a subscription, visit http://subscription.autodesk.com and click Create an Account. You'll be prompted to enter your software license number, so make sure to have that handy.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.