Downloading models from Google Earth
Video: Downloading models from Google EarthDownloading models from Google Earth provides you with in-depth training on CAD. Taught by George Maestri as part of the SketchUp 7 New Features
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
In SketchUp 7 New Features, George Maestri reviews the major enhancements to Trimble's free and user-friendly 3D modeling software. One of the most exciting changes is the addition of Dynamic Components, and George takes an in-depth tour of their features, including built-in animation and the ability to scale without distortion. He also reviews the new point-and-click Interact tool, which allows users to customize Dynamic Components without the use of a keyboard or menus, and the improved Line tool, which transforms intersecting lines into separate segments. Other improvements include updates to the 3D warehouse and the ability to download models directly from Google Earth. Exercise files accompany this course.
- Getting help from the Instructor
- Sizing objects with the Measurements input box
- Editing textures outside of SketchUp
- Saving customizations to textures as unique textures
- Geo-referencing with Google Earth
- Exploring the new Line tool behavior
- Exporting model attributes to reports in SketchUp Pro
There are currently no FAQs about SketchUp 7 New Features.