Video: GoodbyeGoodbye provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by David Diskin as part of the PowerPoint 2010 New Features
Goodbye provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by David Diskin as part of the PowerPoint 2010 New Features
In PowerPoint 2010 New Features, David Diskin explores the latest version of Microsoft's presentation software. This course covers themes and transitions, the ability to add equations and over forty new SmartArt diagrams to presentations, new photo retouching and video editing features, and new ways to collaborate and share presentations across the Internet. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Customizing the Ribbon interface
- Using the new Backstage View
- Saving time with the Animation Painter
- Styling a presentation with themes and transitions
- Introducing new ways to work with video
- Using the enhanced photo editing features such as cropping, removing backgrounds, and artistic effects
- Broadcasting a presentation on the Web
- Merging, comparing, and collaborating on presentations
There are currently no FAQs about PowerPoint 2010 New Features.