Reviewing the final project
Video: Reviewing the final projectReviewing the final project provides you with in-depth training on Photography. Taught by Chris Orwig as part of the Enhancing an Environmental Portrait with Photoshop
Reviewing the final project provides you with in-depth training on Photography. Taught by Chris Orwig as part of the Enhancing an Environmental Portrait with Photoshop
An environmental portrait—one photographed in a setting that tells a story about the subject—has the potential to reveal something unique and interesting about the person in focus.
In this course, photographer, teacher, and author Chris Orwig explores a variety of Adobe Photoshop postproduction techniques that enhance the authenticity and mood of an environmental portrait. Working with a photograph of world-champion surfer Kelly Slater, Chris steps through each technique, from black-and-white conversion and toning to retouching and more, explaining his creative process along the way.
- Cleaning up small details with the healing tools
- Using Liquify to make minor adjustments
- Burning and dodging to add emphasis
- Experimenting with creative color
- Creating a black-and-white, sepia-toned effect
- Adding realistic film grain
- Blending in texture from another photograph
- Retouching the background
There are currently no FAQs about Enhancing an Environmental Portrait with Photoshop.