Comparing portrait lighting schemes
Video: Comparing portrait lighting schemesComparing portrait lighting schemes provides you with in-depth training on Photography. Taught by Derrick Story as part of the Photo Assignment: Off-Camera Flash
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
In this installment of our popular Photo Assignment series, Derrick Story shows how to get professional lighting results by using just one or two strobes that are detached from the camera and triggered remotely by Canon or Nikon digital SLRs. Photo Assignment: Off-Camera Flash covers how to improve the appearance of photos taken indoors, and reduce the appearance of harsh shadows, and get soft, beautiful light that flatters any subject. Along the way, learn lighting fundamentals and how to assemble a kit of equipment essential to any digital photographer who shoots portraits.
- Comparing off-camera flash to on-camera flash
- Getting started with equipment
- Triggering a remote flash
- Shooting with off-camera lighting
- Balancing the output from multiple flashes
- Simplifying exposure with Canon and Nikon flash systems
- Viewing the results from a shoot
- Sharing favorite shots on Flickr
There are currently no FAQs about Photo Assignment: Off-Camera Flash.