Working in real time
Video: Working in real timeWorking in real time provides you with in-depth training on Video. Taught by Ian Robinson as part of the Motion: Principles of Motion Graphics
Working in real time provides you with in-depth training on Video. Taught by Ian Robinson as part of the Motion: Principles of Motion Graphics
In Motion: Principles of Motion Graphics, Ian Robinson shares the core concepts and techniques used to create real-world motion graphic elements in Apple Motion. The course starts with finding the initial inspiration for a project and then covers how to bring those ideas to life using the tools in Motion, including type treatments, filters, textures, and lighting. Two projects demonstrating how to animate a title sequence and how to assemble a graphics package are also included. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Shortcuts for previewing and setting type
- Using type as a design element
- Creating dynamic transitions
- Creating and using color palettes
- Working with particles to create depth
- Adding details with lighting
- Integrating audio in a project
- Editing techniques
- Animating a lower 3rd
- Animating and styling a map
- Building a storyboard
There are currently no FAQs about Motion: Principles of Motion Graphics.