Adding finishing touches
Video: Adding finishing touchesAdding finishing touches provides you with in-depth training on 3D + Animation. Taught by Chris Reilly as part of the Game Character Creation in Maya
Adding finishing touches provides you with in-depth training on 3D + Animation. Taught by Chris Reilly as part of the Game Character Creation in Maya
Get a thorough overview of techniques for creating characters for video games or real-time rendered applications. Author Chris Reilly covers low-poly modeling, texturing and animation, using 3D model and texture assets created in Maya and Adobe Photoshop. The course also includes an overview of Unity 3, including importing characters and making interactive animations with the Script Editor.
- Optimizing, extruding, and sculpting geometry
- Modeling a character's head and body
- UV-mapping the head and body
- Mirroring and texturing
- Setting up the skeleton
- Rigging the head and body
- Skin binding & weight painting
- Controlling animation with scripts in Unity
There are currently no FAQs about Game Character Creation in Maya.